identity is pleased to announce the shortlist for the seventh annual identity Design Awards which is set to take place on 17 November.
The Architecture sub-categories include Cultural Building, Hospitality and Residential. The jury will also be choosing an overall Design of the Year – Architecture project which will be announced during the event.
You can view the 2022 jury for identity Design Awards here.
You can now reserve your seats for the event. Email [email protected]
Here is the full shortlist for Architecture:
- Canvas Event Pavilion by T.ZED Architects
- Dar Al Majus by AAU Anastas
- Expo 2020 Thematic Districts by Hopkins Architects
- Ghaf Majlis by Etereo Design
- Museum of the Future by Killa Design
- 25Hours Hotel by Hopkins Architects
- Capo by Carl Gerges Architects
- Habitas Al Ula Desert Resort by Aedas Architects
- The Dubai EDITION by LW Architecture
- AB House by Archidentity
- Bakrajo House by ZAKAA Architecture
- Bay Retreat by XBD Collective
- Curvature House by OFFICE 313
- HIVE Coliv by Fadi Sarieddine Design Studio
- House in Faiha by Studio Toggle
- The Terraces by Accent Design Group
- Allegria Mansion by Hany Saad Innovations