We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Motivate Media Group may collect and use user’s personal information for the following purposes:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1. I have the permission of the client and photographer(s) and all creative collaborators to enter the work into identity Design Awards.
2. I authorise identity/Motivate Publishing to reproduce works submitted in an unlimited capacity for publication as part of the identity Design Awards programme and promotional activities.
3. I understand that identity/Motivate Publishing maintains a database of all registrants’ and collaborator details and may send promotional materials that support the identity Design Awards.
4. I understand that any information provided on the entry form may be published in any publication related to identity, on its websites and social media platforms.
• identity is not responsible for incorrect or falsified information provided on entry forms or in any awards-related communication that misrepresents the copyright of original ownership of ideas for any aspect of any project.
• identity assumes that all entries and their components are original as well as all works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted therein.
• identity is not liable for violations of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright, trademark, patent infringement, defamation, etc… on the part of the entrant.
• identity assumes that all images and creative work submitted with entries are free of any third-party rights.
• identity reserves the right to move any received entry into a different category.
5. By entering the id Awards programme I agree to abide by the above rules and warrant and agree that:
the entry is my original work,
• I/we have the rights to the material being submitted
• these rights have been legally obtained and created
• publication of the material via any media will not infringe on any third party rights, including without limitation rights against libel, slander, and defamation, publicity rights, contractual rights, intellectual property rights, and privacy rights.
6. By entering the id Design Awards competition, I grant identity the right to edit, publish, promote, and otherwise use the entry either as submitted or in an edited form without further permission, notice, or compensation, including but not limited to any identity publication, website, press releases and social media platforms. My contact details may be added to the id database.
7. I will indemnify identity/Motivate Publishing against all claims, damages, costs & reasonable legal fees incurred by identity/Motivate Publishing in case of any claims arisen due to my act of infringement of third party’s intellectual property/copyrights.
Configuration error or no pictures...
© 2020 Motivate Media Group