id congratulates Bene, the award-winning global designer of modern working environments, on the launch of its new Studio range in D3. Bene produces inspiring workspace solutions to businesses from one-person ventures and SMEs to global corporations and government entities.
Bene collaborates with a number of international designers and worked with renowned Austrian product designer Thomas Feichtner to develop the range. Thomas flew into Dubai for the launch and introduced the range: smartly designed desks, shelving and accessories that can be arranged to suit individual lifestyles, in the office or at home.
The Studio Range includes:
- Desk – intelligently combining the work surface and storage area, with a “Double Top”. This smart combination offers a practical and functional solution for daily use. Inspired by the fusion of our professional and private lives, the range also features
- Modular Shelving System – with individual elements that can be joined together quickly and easily with maximum stability, however often they are rearranged or expanded. This makes the office flexible enough to grow and evolve with a business whilst also making an individual design statement.
- Accessories – helping to customise the workspace, with attention given to personal utensils.
Thomas Feichtner comments: ‘The boundaries between home and the office are increasingly fluid and STUDIO by Bene was created for people who work and live according to their own rules and schedules. It’s such an individual system that allows a lot of personal choice, from the style and space to the colour, material and table frames’.
Juergen Loeschenkohl, MD of Bene MENA, adds: ‘This region is fast-paced and forward thinking, with innovative decision makers. It’s also full of expats who as global citizens must feel comfortable when they’re here and be attracted to come and work here. They have high expectations of their environment and employers must be able to meet them. We’re excited to introduce the new STUDIO by Bene range to the region’s best architects, interior designers and specifiers’.
STUDIO is available in a variety of finishes, with all surfaces are resistant to alkali and acids, and designed and built to withstand the Middle East’s climate.
- Fenix black – a velvety nanotech soft matte black
- Melamine in white, basalt and slate.
- Oak veneer – formal and welcoming a coat of UV varnish
- Birch plywood – providing stability and durability.