Return to Paris in the first half of the twentieth century when the City of Light became the epicentre of modern art. Rendezvous in Paris presents more than 80 works from 40 of the period’s most significant artists including Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani and Sonia Delaunay in an exhibition organised by Louvre Abu Dhabi, Centre Pompidou, Paris and Agence France-Museums.
An intriguing schedule of events includes an array of must-see programs. Here is an overview of what to see so you can plan your visits and secure tickets, when necessary:
- Cubist-inspired daredevil acrobatics and breathtaking acts of extreme action – free with admission
- Cubist-inspired electro with international DJs – AED 150
- Picasso and Modigliani’s Paris: Curator’s Talk – free with reservation
- An American in Paris: Film Screening
- Family Programs Free, drop-in programs
For complete information, visit: https://www.louvreabudhabi.ae